Leadership, Management Attitudes Assessment
Expat Solution Coaching provides
leadership, management attitudes assessment.
The "How" of leadership and management performance!
ADVANCE ANALYSIS OF SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP ATTITUDES
Ever heard about "Hired for skills, fired for attitude" and "People don't leave a company, they leave a boss"?
From the behavioral assessment I presented previously, I can provide an advanced analysis of attitudes -because attitudes are about behaviors.
While this analysis can be done for any kind of position, usually it's done for leadership and managerial roles.
This in-depth analysis observes 12 different kinds of attitudes.
- Collaborative: using structure, established procedures, systems and rules to guide the person's work.
- Cautious & Accurate: the person's tendency towards mistake avoidance, accuracy, concern for details, order and methods.
- Patience: the person's preference to work at a steady, slower pace and a tolerance towards situations that are repetitive and dull.
- Reflective: the person's intensity of thoughtfulness when crafting words and actions.
- Perceptive: the person's will to be sensitive and alert to both his, her and others problems, mistakes, errors and procedures and the person's tendency to flex accordingly.
- Sociable: the person's degree of willingness to accommodate, support and oblige others.
- Efficient: the person's result-driven behavior. It shows a capacity to focus on and prioritizing tasks while minimizing the surrounding environment.
- Persistent: the person's intensity for staying on task and supporting current procedures and processes.
- Enthusiastic: the person's intensity of outward expressive energy and urgency.
- Self-determination: the person's focus on the result-oriented drive with an emphasis on urgency and action.
- Self-assured: the person's intensity of his, her social confidence in a variety of social situations.
- Individualistic: the person's intensity of the assertive and independent approach toward tackling problems.
recruitment, succession planning, communication, interpersonal relationship, leadership, management, employee engagement & retention, career evolution, culture change, change management,…