Strategic Planning Process Assessment
Expat Solution Coaching provides
Strategic Planning Process Assessment.
How efficient is your strategic planning process?
This self-assessment is designed to help you critique your strategic planning and management process. It is structured to allow review of the process to determine which strategic planning steps your organization now performs well, not so well, or not at all.
There are 6 aspects of strategic planning examined:
- The institutionalization of the planning functions
- The establishment of the strategic foundation
- The conduction of the strategic situational diagnosis
- The development of strategic plans
- The management of the strategic plan implementation
- The optimization of the board development and its use
organizational effectiveness, business alignment, people alignment, strategic planning, culture change, change management,…